Monday 22 August 2011

Sharing

I am going to share something with you all right now that is no real news to me... I am emotionally retarded.

I don't want this to prompt feelings of; "awwwwwwwww... Poor you!!" I'm just offloading stuff out loud because I can and it will explain why I haven't updated my blog every day.

I love writing as fiction. I'm cool with writing fiction with a level of reality to it. What I find difficult is writing ALL about me... On the good happy days, it's boring for everyone else SURELY??

On the bad days, and there are some, I just can't bring myself to moan... Millions of people are loads worse off than me... And I always feel like I'm asking for sympathy... I'm not...

So I kinda feel that sharing ME is really difficult... So if I don't write every day, or even most days... That's kinda why!! :D 

2 comments:

  1. I can totally understand that!
    Have you thought about keeping a diary? Privately, I mean? That way you can offload without ever feeling the need to justify.

    By the way, suffering is relative. Whilst I agree that there are millions of people worse off than you or I; it doesn't detract from a personal level of suffering. You are just as entitled to a whinge as the next person.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even do it by diary coz I feel the same way about it... I can't bear to hear myself moan!!! lol
    But thanks for understanding :D

    ReplyDelete